.jpg)
.jpg)
Lexie's hair cannot be tamed! I had just finished combing it.
.jpg)
Bailey wasn't feeling very cooperative. She usually loves getting dressed up for church.
As I was posting these pictures - I realized that I have lots of pictures of my girls together. Bailey is so good with Lexie. It seems to be in her nature to be a great little mama. She has done so well with the addition of a new baby - much better than I expected for a 2 1/2 year old! She is such a sweetheart and is always trying to keep Lexie happy. It is not uncommon for me to hear Lexie fussing and find Bailey holding her hand and talking to her.
.jpg)
Whenever Lex is laying on the floor, Bai is usually cuddled next to her.
Bai holding Lex's hand to keep her happy! (it worked - she had been screamin)
.jpg)
I am excited to have two girls that are close in age. I really hope they enjoy growing up together and are great friends!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Your girls are so cute. I was thining how cute Lexies dress was in RS..Thats coolthat your mom got them in Paris! Hopefully the girls wil stay friends!!
Those dresses are adorable. They both look very cute together. I love that last picture of Lexie!
girls are so fun! your girls are adorable! and at least you can tame lexi's hair with a bow! having a boy with crazy hair is ridiculous! we just shaved his head and I think it looks worse than before! i dont want to leave the house!
You have got a beautiful family Misty. I don't think I have seen you since High School. How have you been?
Post a Comment