Hey all - we are going to make our blog private. I have debated whether to or not - Matt said he would like it if it was. So we are going private in a few days. Will you all email me, so I can send you an invite. I may not have some of your email addresses. Thanks!
Oh! And by the way - we have a new email address. We had to change internet providers - and so had to get a new email address. It is:
mattmistymck@hotmail.com
It is the same as the old one - but the old one was @msn and the new one is @hotmail. I will try to email everyone the new address. But if I don't have your email - please email me at the new address. Thanks!
1 comment:
Why is everyone going private! You have my email right? Teri
Post a Comment