Balloons So I had to post these pictures I took a couple weeks ago. This is what a relaxing Sunday afternoon at the McKenzie house looks like. . . . . .
Dad and the kids being crazy! The night before had been my turn for our babysitting swap and I blew up a bunch of balloons for the kids. Since there was a bunch of balloons laying around, they decided to give themselves makeovers. Bigger boobs - I can understand that, but who wants a bigger butt?
.jpg)
What a dork!
.jpg)
Nice, real nice!
.jpg)
This is one of the reasons I love Matt so much - he is just like a kid! No really, he can be so fun-loving, crazy, and goofy! The kids love it and it always makes me laugh!
Babies
My little Lexie Lynn is already four months old - where does the time go? She is at such a fun stage - smiling and giggling, still sleeping a lot (thank goodness), grabbing for things, starting to play with toys, loves her jumper seat thing (what are those called?) and has kinda settled into a routine. I feel like I can enjoy her more now that things have settled down a little. She really is a good baby and is such a sweetheart. I am so anxious to see her personality come out! People keep predicting she is going to be fiesty because of her red hair - we'll see! I have tried to take pictures every month. Maelynn - I love your idea of taking a picture with a giant teddy bear. But the biggest stuffed animal we have is a giant green aligator - that's what I used!
One Month
.jpg)
Two Months
.jpg)
Three Months
Four Months
.jpg)
Me and Lex - I just love this girl!
(I love my other kids too, but babies are just so sweet. They can't talk back yet!)
And finally, a picture of my new neice. My brother Logan and his wife, Shayla just had their first - a little girl! She and Lex will hopefully be great cousins and friends! The pictures I have are kinda blurry - and I haven't even seen her yet! I am dying to hold her - but have to wait til next week! Here is Logan and Neva Rae

I'm told she has as much or more hair than Lexie and it is jet black - but at least it will lay down on her head! Logan had always been so good with my kids - he is going to be a great dad! Congrats guys!
2 comments:
I know what you mean hoping that your kids and your siblings' will be good friends! Didn't we have such a great time growing up as cousins? I loved it! I hope things are well! Love ya!
Mindy =)
That is tooo funny. I bet the kids had a blast!
Post a Comment