.jpg)
Our very good friends Jodi and Mason are moving to Utah tomorrow. We are so sad to see them go and can't imagine what life will be like without them. Jodi has been one of my very best friends for over 5 years and we have lots of great memories together. She has been like a sister to me and has always been a huge support. It's crazy to think I didn't even have kids when we first became friends - boy how things have changed. We have seen each other through many good and bad times. She and Mason have been such great friends that we consider them part of our family.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Mason is such great buddies with Kaden and Bailey - I am almost more sad for them than I am for me. They are so sad to see Mason go. Bailey doesn't really understand - she just asks about him when he's not here. But Kaden really gets that he won't see him anymore. Several times this week Kaden started crying while he was going to bed - because he was going to miss Mason! It breaks my heart. Yesterday was the last day for Mason to come over and Kaden had a rough time all afternoon. He gave Mason several hugs and teared up more than once. It was a good reminder for me that rough-n-tough Kaden really does have a sweet and tender side to him. He is going to miss his best friend! We are all going to miss both Jodi and Mason. We have lots of great memories with them: spending almost every holiday together - easter egg hunts, trick-or-treating, 4thof july bbq's, birthday parties, thanksgiving dinners, etc. There were many trips to the park, walks together, going scrapbooking, going to the mall, sunday dinners, long phone calls, crying, laughing, and everything in between. Jodi - I don't know what we are going to do without you guys. We are going to miss you dearly. Here is a walk down memory lane.



.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
Goodbye Jodi and Mase - thanks for all the great memories. We promise to visit soon!
2 comments:
dang, i cant believe they are moving- I will miss jodi and mason too! girls camp wont ever be the same without her!!!
Wow, you have known them for so long! What fun memories!
I also want to comment on your post about things that Bailey has been saying. I laughed so hard when I read that she said she couldn't go get something because she was too lazy! That was the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. Like tears were coming out when I read that! I could just totally picture her!
Your kids are so cute! I just love those new pictures of that adorable baby and her cutest RED hair! Misty, she has got to be a baby model or something... seriously! She is one of the cutest babies I have EVER seen!
Post a Comment