
I find Bailey and Kaden sitting on the kitchen floor in a big mess (there was cheese everywhere). I ask what the heck they are doing and they both innocently reply "We're making breakfast mommy!" And they were so proud of themselves! They had made bologna sandwiches and were just about to pour syrup on them "to make them stick together". Kaden begged to put the syrup on and insisted it would be delicious. So I let him and he ate the whole thing - gross!

He was mad I took a picture - "Don't take my pictures! I'm just eating breakskask!" So my kids had bologna sandwiches for breakfast - how healthy! They were so proud of themselves that they had made breakfast - I couldn't even be mad about the big mess.
---------------------------
Just about every day Bailey says something that makes me laugh or catches me off guard. I know none of you really care - but I want to remember, so here are some of her latest.
A few days ago Bailey wanted her little blankie and asked me to get it. I said I'm busy, you run to your room and get it. To which she replies, "I can't. I'm too lazy!" I laughed so hard I about peed my pants! She has since used that excuse almost every day. Which is a nice break from her normal excuse "I can't, I too little" every time she is asked to do anything.
Today, Dad and Kaden were walking out the door and Bailey was upset she couldn't go. A couple minutes later she is crying "I lost mine boys!" I reassured her that they would be right back and that seemed to appease her. It was so cute!
She keeps asking for bandaides - but she calls it a "bam-bay" or"bam-bi".
Just some random phrases I want to remember!
And now it is way past my bedtime and I gotta get up early. Kaden starts swimming lessons tomorrow and my good friend Chantelle is coming to visit - I'm excited.
2 comments:
so cute! i need to start typing funny things my kids say! its amazing what you forget that you tell yourself you will always remember! sometimes rob and i will be talking and he will say, "remember when..." and i will be like, "how did I forget that!?"
I'm sure our kids will get along just fine next week! I can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment