Well, it has been FOREVER since I posted on here and I have lots of updates. Rather than do one long post - which I probably won't have time for - I'll just do several different posts.
Birthdays!
Kaden and Bailey's birthays are only two days apart. So we had many festivities. We went to Thatcher to celebrate their birthdays, since all my siblings were going to be there anyway (well, except for my world traveling sister, Monique). So we had a fun little party for the kids. My mom wanted to see their costumes - so they dressed up for the party. She dressed up in her witch's costume and made her witch's brew (homemade rootbeer) that bubbled and smoked with the dry ice. Kaden and Bailey were very enthralled with it. We also had a fun little treasure hunt, with treats at every stop. All of this was kinda funny, since my two were the only kids there. There aren't any other grandkids on my side yet - so it was a bunch of adults and them. They didn't seem to mind because they get so much attention! Here are some pics from that party.







No comments:
Post a Comment