Thursday, November 29, 2007

Interesting

I hardly ever look at blogs other than my friends'. But I came across this blog and it is so interesting to me. I am a compulsive list maker and just thought this blog was fascinating. It makes me want to buy the book! This was the funniest part:

4. 50% admitted to writing down tasks they have already done, then triumphantly crossing them off. That way, they have a more complete picture of everything they’ve done, plus another opportunity to cross something off. It’s sort of insane how much we love crossing things off, huh?

I so do that! It's just nice to know that I'm not the only one. Anyway - go check it out!

http://www.todolistblog.com/

2 comments:

Thomas said...

What the heck!? It hasn't been that long since I checked your blog but I look today and I see like 5 new ones. Good work! I'm a huge list person too and yes I write down things just to cross them off. Or, even better, if it is a long job like laundry I split it up so I can cross out twice. ex. laundry
Fold and put away
Haha

Thomas said...

p.s. Where did you get your kids pictures taken? They are soooo stinkin cute. I love the black and white ones.