Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Better Late Than Never

Ok - so halloween was over a month ago. But I still had to post some pictures of my cute Tinkerbell and Buzzlightyear. We just went over to the church and did the trunk-or-treat. It was fun (minus Kaden throwing a gigantic fit and not really trick-or-treating). Bailey did awesome and had no problem leaving big brother behind since he wasn't cooperating. All in all it was a fun night and here's the pics. Better late than never, I guess!








3 comments:

Teri said...

Just glad to see you blogging again. I check it like everyday and just keep seeing that fall blog. Great changes. Maybe I should change my template. Hey we might come out to Maricopa this weekend to see our house. How is yours coming along?

Anonymous said...

I love them...I know you hear it everyday but you have the cutest children on earth. I am afraid it is going to give my children an inferiority complex when we are all home for holidays!

-Monique

Thomas said...

I love the costumes! Cute kids.