I love this time of year - definitely my favorite! Especially here in Arizona when it FINALLY cools down. I love everything about fall - pumpkins, scarecrows, caramel apples, colorful leaves, halloween, thanksgiving, getting ready for christmas. . . . you get the idea. I just love it.
This year we went to Schnepf Farms for the first time. We all had a great time - kids and parents alike! It was so fun and my kiddos were so dang good - very uncharacteristic for them. No fits, no whining, no tears. These are all things that usually happen during family outings - but we lucked out this time. Kaden especially loved it and wanted to try everything. He is not usually that daring, but he jumped right in and wanted to try everything we saw - even the big huge tunnel slide. He informed us he wanted to do it all by himself - and he did! You never can tell with kids - as soon as you think you can predict how they will react - they surprise you! Anyway - here are some pictures from our adventure.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
And we made caramel apples for the first time. I can't figure out why I have never done this before with my kids - I love caramel apples and they had a blast. Well, it will definitely be a tradition from now on!

.jpg)
1 comment:
We LOVE Schnepf Farms. Only we didn't make it out this year. I'm glad you had fun! Your caramel apples look so yummy! I think I will make some soon also!
P.S. Happy Birthday to Bailey {tomorrow} and Kaden {on Tuesday} right? I know I already missed your's, but I hope you had fun, and sorry I missed getting together with you girls at the park for your birthday. I got Jennie's message when we were in Utah for conference. That would have been fun to see you and everyone!
Sorry my comments are always so long!
Post a Comment