A couple days after the birthday party in Thatcher - Kaden got to have another party for all of his little friends. It was a very simple party - we had it at a nearby park. That is my favorite way to do it: I don't have to clean my house for guests, I don't have to plan games and activities because the kids just play at the park, and I don't have to clean up a big mess at my house afterward. I guess I'm just lazy. Anyway - Kaden chose to do a Lego party. Here is the cake that I attempted to do.

Of course it isn't nearly as cute at the picture that I copied, but Kaden thought it was pretty cool so I guess I will call it a success.
Kaden had lots of fun at his party, got lots of fun toys, and then got to choose where we went for dinner - chinese food of course. Here are some for pictures from the party.

1 comment:
I love the cake. It looks so cute, I'me very impressed!
Post a Comment