Lexie is our little pot-stirrer (yep...it's a real word) She loves to tease people to their breaking point and she knows just the buttons to push. She has perfected this technique.
Earlier today she was pickin at Bailey. "Almost" kicking her, and "accidentally" stepping on her hand , and walking so close to her that she would "accidentally" bump into her. Bailey had finally had enough and kicked Lexie. Hard.
Can't say I blame her.
So Lexie starts screaming bloody murder and comes running to mom:
Lexie, why are you crying?
BAILEY KICKED ME!
What did you do to her?
NOTHING! ((uh-huh, yeah right))
Do you like it when Bailey kicks you?
No!
How does it make you feel?
Sad......(tears)
Well, how do you think Bailey feels when you kick her?
(tears immediately stop. She looks at me straight-faced)
Awesome.
------------------------------
Great, Lex. That is just......awesome.
2 comments:
MIst, I love all your recent posts. Your Colten post made me excited to have a boy. He's so cute. Your post about Lexie made me think even if I was having a girl, I could still get another Jaxson. Those two would wreak havoc I'm pretty sure. And I LOVED the President Benson thing. I need to print that out to remind me what I really need to be doing!
oh my goodness! She is hilarious! Andrew is my pot-stirrer. Awesome. So funny!
Post a Comment