Saturday, April 2, 2011

Great Deal on a Blog Book!

Any of you that use your blog as a journal, like I do, and want to make it into a book.  Check this deal out:

This Groupon costs $20 for $45 at Blurb!

I have been wanting to do one of these books forever and have heard Blurb is really good!  They have an auto feature that links up to your blog and automatically enters all the posts and pictures!  How cool is that?

Anyway - I got 2 of these Groupon deals.  It says you can only use one per visit?  I'm just going to use each one for a different book.  I have PLENTY of stuff piled up on my blog for the last few years!  My friend does one every year and calls it her "Family Yearbook".  Love it - I'm so excited to do mine!

No comments: