Lex turned one more than a month ago - but I never got around to posting pics. So here they are:

Her new outfit from Jodi!
with Nana at bubba's basketball game
Playing with cousin Neva
Lexie was not very excited about the blowing out the candle. She is becoming very timid and scared of anything new.
She didn't even want to eat her cupcake - until Bailey "helped" her out by shoving it in her face!
Once she decided she like the cupcake - she slowly and quietly ate it! And with relatively little mess. That is so Lex.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some highlights of Lexie at 12 months:
- Loves to eat - but doesn't like crackers, cheerios, etc. She's all about meat or cheese.
- Waves bye and blows kisses
- Walking very well, but takes her time. She is happy to simply roam around.
- She is pretty timid and unsure about things. She still hasn't even tried going up our stairs, just sits at the bottom and "talks" to the kids upstairs.
- Becoming very clingy and attached to mom.
- She loves to dance - her latest is to shake her hips side to side.
- I love her chubby thighs with the permanent rolls, her chubby hands, chubby cheeks, feet - you get the idea. Just love her chubbiness. Somehow not so cute on adults :)
- She is very sensitive. She gets upset when we raise our voices and are getting after Kaden or Bailey. Which hardly ever happens . . . yeah right! She even gets upset when Kaden is being loud and crazy.
- Can say - mama, dada, bubba, uh-oh, byebye
- She is very concerned about others feeling - or as much as a 1 year old can be. When someones upset she will come over, lay her head on them, and say "ahhhhhh" - which is her loving sound. She loves to give hugs and loves and always makes that sound.
- She still hates the car and screams more often than not when we are in there.
- Still have redish hair, which I hope she keeps. I just love her red hair, blue eyes, and chubbies! Oh, just love that girl!
2 comments:
I LOVE the outfit.. She is so cute.
she is so adorable! I havent seen her all grown up!
Post a Comment