I'm so grateful to have my girls close in age - and to be good friends. They are excited to see each other every single morning! Although some days it lasts 5 minutes before they are fighting over toys, pulling hair, or hitting each other (yes, my 1 year old pulls hair, hits, and bites - yikes! Just don't take away her toys!) But overall they really do enjoy each other.
(I'll post this one even though I look like I'm halfway asleep!)
My sister, Monique, and I are 8 years apart - so I wouldn't say we were close or good friends growing up. In fact I remember being in middle school and trying so hard to be cool. And my incredibly girly, strong-willed, and really annoying little sister kept hanging a giant Beauty and the Beast poster in our bedroom! Oh - I was so embarrassed! :) But the older we get, the less the age gap seems. I am so proud of her - she is getting ready to leave on a mission. I think she is strong and courageous for going - especially when there are other options available that would be easier! I will miss her a lot, we have so much fun together - she's one of my best friends! Love ya MoMo!
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
+bw.jpg)
4 comments:
Maybe I'll get into the dressing alike now that we'll have two girls. They will be 5 years apart though, so I don't know. Sisters are fun. Cute pictures.
i know my kids will look back and hate me for matching them too, but i like it. and i lived through it with my 2 sisters, and i am fine now, and so will they!
those striped dresses is what i bought for my new little neice. I love those!
Cute! The black skirts and pink shirts are the cutest. My sister and I were the same way - years apart, and now that we are older the relationship is SOOO much better. I'll take pictures of your kids ANYTIME, I am so not a professional, but I sure enjoy doing it. You are so cute - we really need to get together!!!
Jen
How cute! I love dressing my girls alike too! :) I love the picture of you and monique.. that is so funny about the beauty and the beast poster! :)
Post a Comment