Just some pictures of Lexie at one week old! I have taken probably hundreds of pictures - it's kinda getting ridiculous. But I just can't get enough of this cute girl!
WOW! That is one GORGEOUS baby girl! Seriously! I wouldn't be able to get enough of her either! I hope things are going well for you!! I think about you often! Let me know if I can help you with anything! Congratulations! P.S. I love your new haircut! It's really cute!
4 comments:
WOW! That is one GORGEOUS baby girl! Seriously! I wouldn't be able to get enough of her either! I hope things are going well for you!! I think about you often! Let me know if I can help you with anything! Congratulations!
P.S. I love your new haircut! It's really cute!
I think she is beautiful too! Really just stunning! I need to come see her today when I get your kids.
She is amazing Mist! I am dying at how perfect she looks. Girls are so fun. Congrats!
Luci
Congrats! She's too cute!! I am so behind on the kid wagon! haha. Maybe someday....
Post a Comment