Just some quick pics of our Easter. The kids had fun coloring eggs and they were excited to get their baskets on Saturday morning. (We decided the easter bunny would come on saturday instead of sunday). We did an easter egg hunt at the park with a few friends on saturday. It was fun and the weather was beautiful. I tried to get pictures of the kids all together in their sunday clothes, but Kaden was being uncooperative so he's not in them. All in all, it was a fun and relaxed Easter..jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Misty...I laughed out loud when I saw the pic of kaden on Easter morning. He is totally funny...hiding behind his bed. These are all cute pictures. Thanks for inviting us to the park on Sat. It was fun.
That little Kaden! He sure is silly! He still looks cute. And of course, the girls are adorable! Since when is Bailey so blonde?
We had lots of fun with you guys at the egg hunt also! Thanks for planning it!
Hey Misty:
Ok I'm so excited I have found so many old Thatcher people's blog's (thanks to MaryAnn) I think you have the cutest kids ever!! Well I just wanted to say hi, and I am excited that I found you, I miss keeping in touch with Thatcher people. Good Luck with your move, If I was closer I would help you, b/c seriously being in the military has made me a professional mover. Well Congrats on your beautiful baby girl:) Keep in touch.
Camille
Post a Comment