Thursday, March 6, 2008

Lexie Lyn McKenzie

Lexie is here! She was born on Feb 29th at about 9:30 am. She was 8 lbs 1 oz and was 20 inches long. She is beautiful - I am just in love with her! I could just sit and stare at her all day! Kaden and Bailey love her and are so good with her. Matt is so in love with her too. She isn't even a week old and we can't imagine life without her!


Kaden and Lexie


Mom and Lexie in the hospital


It's so hard to get cute pictures at this age


Sleepy and deary-eyed after trying to sleep in this hospital chair.




Bailey and Lexie



Kaden loves holding Lexie!





7 comments:

The Crew said...

Precious!! Love her and I do not even know her....that could also be due to the fact that I am surrounded by boys and dirt and rocks and messes!! But I love them and I am happy for you! Maybe I will just have to move near and let Kaitlynn go over to friends houses to have girl exposure!! Congrats!
Court

Steve and Sarah said...

She is perfect! You have the most beautiful babies. I can't wait to hold her. I have been sick a lot lately so I have stayed away. I wll get over there soon I hope. I hope everything went well.

Steve and Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teri said...

I am glad you used Lyn. She is such a doll. Hope that she stays that way. You need it! Love her already!

Memory said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! I thought about you all day on the 29th! I am glad you are both healthy and happy. Hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Misty and Matt Lexie is GORGEOUS! Congratulations on ANOTHER beautiful McKenzie baby! We love you guys!

The Wresh's

Dustin and Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.