Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Car Seat Cover

I finally got it done!  I swore I would NEVER make another one after the last couple I made.  But I couldn't resist making one for this baby - and this was the easiest one yet and didn't take nearly as long!  I'm really happy with how it turned out.

4 comments:

Sarah Mickalson said...

I have always wanted to make one but find them too scary! Looks awesome!

Mindy said...

Super cute, Mist! Way to go! How's the count down for your newest little one coming? Are you getting excited yet??

Sure love ya!

Jordan and Luci said...

MIst, you are so creative and crafty! I love it! Good luck with everything! I can't believe you're already having another one! You're my hero!

maelynn said...

I thought I'd check your blog to see if he was here yet!
That carseat is SO cute! What a great job you did!
I loved the post about Lexie. She is sure a cutie with all that thick, gorgeous red hair!
Hope all is going well on the countdown to baby!
We miss you guys!