Monday, July 12, 2010

Kindergarten Graduation

What can I say?  I am way behind on posting!  Here's some quick pictures from Kaden's Kindergarten Graduation:

They sang a couple cute songs

Going up to get his diploma.  I was all ready to to get a picture and . . . .

Stupid lady stood up right in front of me!  I wanted to yell at her!  She was on the front row and kept standing up and blocking everyones view with her big fat head!

Kaden and his buddy Austin B.

Kaden and Austin W

Kaden and his teacher, Mrs. Gregory.  I cannot say enough good things about her!  She was amazing!  (yep, that's my darling daughter flashing everyone in the background.  Makes a mother proud)

Kaden, Mrs. Gregory, and Austin Welly.

Kaden had a GREAT year - but I really don't feel old enough to have a first grader!

No comments: