Our little Lexie - what can I say. She is a spunky, opinionated, ambitious little red-head. Here's just a couple of her latest adventures!
This is what happens when mom sneaks away for 10 minutes and thinks she can take a shower in peace. . . Lexie decides to drink maple syrup. It was in her hair, on her clothes, on the table, the chairs, the floor, EVERYWHERE!
And this is what happens when Lexie is supposed to be going to bed - she empties the dresser and has a little fun with some baby powder (I still don't know where she found it)! And she managed to do all this in the dark - since she can't reach the light switch!
Good thing she's so dang cute and charming - otherwise I would have just beat her, that little stinker!
.jpg)

.jpg)
1 comment:
Oh what fun you are having! Or would that be Lexie? =) I can't believe your kids are getting so big!!
Post a Comment