I just heard about
this website and apparently am the last person alive to hear about it - but just in case I'm not, I wanted to share. It's awesome! You just type in the song or artist you are in the mood for and it creates a station of similar music. You can save your stations and come back to them later. Seriously - this is genius! Love it!
7 comments:
That's the first I've heard of it! So you aren't the last. Just the second to last. :) Thanks for the heads up. That's cool!
You are not the last...I have never heard of it
I know.. that website is awesome! WE always turn on Hannah Montana really loud while the girls have to pick up! :)
I haven't heard of it, but I'm going to check it out now!
that is a new site for me! I love it! thanks for sharing!!!
MIst, I am in AZ and would love to see you. Let me know if you are in Thatcher or maybe we can figure something else out.
Thanks for the tip. I've checked it out and its way cool. They even had Billy Vera and the Beaters.
Post a Comment