Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hurray for us out here in the Copa!


I just found this flyer on the developers website. Yeah! We are going to have a movie theater, real restaurants, a play center, a real gym and looks like a lot more! Can't wait! This pic is one someone posted - but the one on their website is a little different, and probably more updated but I can't seem to get it to work. But either way - YEAH!!!!! For those of us who plan to be here awhile - this is exciting.

5 comments:

Steve and Sarah said...

Of course I move and it comes!

Jenny said...

Yeah! Already took a little stroll through Walmart! I'm so excited for it to be here (don't get me wrong I still want a Target!) I'm excited about all that other stuff... I didn't know it was coming!

Layton Clan said...

HA HAAA!!! Guess what, we went back AGAIN. And I found a scrapbook isle... not much stuff, but some. We'll go back soon.

So fun -

maelynn said...

Wow, that's exciting...I hadn't heard!
I wonder when it will be here?

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

That is the best news since walmart opened! yea for us!!!

and i need to call you- I got your message about preschool.

also, are you having Kaden continue at legacy next year. i would love to talk to about your plans!

We need to get together soon!