Hooded Towels
There are two kinds - fabric hoods and towel hoods. I will probably sell the frabric hooded ones for a little more.







(I can't figure out why two of the pictures got flipped when I uploaded them - it's never done that to me before.)
Tag Blankies
Most people have seen these - but they are just little blankies that are soft fabric with ribbons on the edges. The ribbons are all different colors and textures - babies love to play with them! These are flannel on one side and the other is either baby chenille, baby minky, or satin.



Flannel PJ pants
Just basic flannel pajama pants. Most will be sizes 2T - 5T.

So everyone give me your opinion - how much would you pay for these things? I obviously want to make some money, but I also don't want to overprice them and not sell anything. Tell me what you think . . . . . . . .
3 comments:
Wow!! You are so talented! I didn't know you were such a semstress! I am kinda cheap, but your work isn't! I would say
towels $15
blankies $8
pj's $10
I don't really know.. that's just a guess. I'm sure you could get more for them..they are all awesome!
Mist - They all look great!
I went online to check out some prices - here is what I found:
Hooded towels - $18-$30 range.
Tag blankie - 12"x12" - $20
18"x18" - $30 and up!
Flannel PJ pants - $10-$30
I don't know what money you have put into them - or what your market is there~ that will make a difference!
Love, Mom
You're so talented! I wish I had the sewing talent... Most people usually add up all the expenses and double it, but I would figure a little extra for all the time you put into it also! I'm sure I'll see you there, I plan on checking out the boutique!
Post a Comment