Kaden is in love with taking pictures. Half the time, I don't even know that he has gotten ahold of my camera - I just find random pictures like these:
I have started watching a little girl from Kaden's class. She is only here for a few hours after school - and we just love having her. She is such a sweet girl and my kids play so well when she is here.
Anyone that knows Bailey, knows that she is girl through and through. Now, apparently, she feels the need to help her mom with her style. She is obsessed with some new shoes I got and brings them to me all the time. She wants me to wear them all day long, and when I won't she puts them on and dances around in them. Here she is in Kaden's t-shirt and my shoes, what a dork!

My youngest brother, Nick, went through the temple a few weeks ago. It was great to be able to be there with most of my family. Nick is going to Edmonton, Canada on his mission. I am proud of him for making good choices. Here's a picture of 3 of my four brothers:
Here's my grandpa Mullenaux, my parents, and Nick. (I was taking pictures of everyone and forgot to get one of me and Nick).jpg)
Lexie is 7 months old! Time is flyin. Here are some updates on her:
She loves to eat - big surprise I know. You can't tell at all from all her rolls :) ! She loves to sit in the highchair and eat graham crackers. She doesn't really eat them so much as suck on them til their mushy.

Here she is at 7 months!

She also got her first tooth! I tried to get a picture - but trying to take the picture and open her mouth at the same time didn't work out so swell. Oh well, I get a picture of it someday.

I also have been working on some crafts/sewing projects to sell at an upcoming boutique. I will post pics as soon as I take some and I wanted to get some opinions from everyone on what prices to use.
I also went over to my friend Kim's house this week and spent all day there. She cut a bunch of vinyl for me and helped my make my christmas cards - well not helped so much as did it for me! I will post pics of my vinyl when I get it all up. Thanks kim - it was such a fun day!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
I have to take David there he loves the airplane stuff. Lexi is so adorable, she looks like she's a little ham in front of the camera!
Post a Comment