.jpg)
There are several trailers up at camp and my Grandpa's rule is those with babies get first dibs. (Matt says this is why we continue having babies!) It really was nice to sleep in a trailer versus a tent and made things lots easier with kids!
Bailey LOVED the tire swing. She begged everyone and anyone to push her. Kaden was a great big brother and pushed her a lot.
The hammock was a big hit with all the kids!
It was a fun week - we look forward to it every year! (I have to praise my great husband. He did all the mountains of laundry when we got home on Saturday!) It is good to be home!
.jpg)
.jpg)
3 comments:
I am jealous you got out of the heat! I am glad you had fun!
What a fun family reunion!
I'd want a trailer too!
i want to go camping! how fun! and i am going to bring those books by this week! email me directions to your house and your new number!
Post a Comment