I have really started using this blog as a journal - in addition to a way to stay in touch with friends and family. I have started going back and using stories and dates in the kids scrapbooks. So if some of the posts are a little long and include too many details - sorry! It's for my memory - because I can no longer remember anything since having kids.
-------------------------------------------------
Kaden's Graduation
We had Kaden's Preschool graduation this week. It was so cute - Miss Stephanie does such a great job! As you can see they all had gowns and hats. They came marching down the stairs singing their ABC's. Then three of the kids held flags while we all recited the Pledge of Allegiance. The next part of the program - the kids sang a couple songs and did the sign language they had learned. Unfortunately Kaden was too concerned with putting the tassle back on his hat - so he didn't do the songs. I could see that he was getting frustrated and looked like he was about to cry because he couldn't fix his hat. But the teacher helped him fix it and then jumped right back in a finished everything. Might sound like no big deal - but it's a major improvement for Kaden. The fact that it didn't lead to a meltdown, pouting, or a fit is a step in the right direction. Then each child recieved a diploma and got to say their favorite thing about preschool (all of them said cookies). All in all it was a success. Great job, Stephanie - it was so cute. You do such a good job with the kids!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Our Weekend in Thatcher
This past weekend, the kids and I went to Thatcher for my brother's graduation. Matt had to stay home to work and I wasn't looking forward to driving by myself with 3 kids. But they all did awesome (it's only 3 hours). We had a great time in Thatcher. I was able to visit with a couple friends - Jenni and Courtney - who I haven't seen in quite awhile. Good to see you guys! My brother's graduation was really nice and I was glad I live close enough to go! It was a short trip, but it was really fun. The kids always love going to Nana's house.
.jpg)
Uncle HL with Kaden and Bailey..jpg)
Kaden and Nana
.jpg)
Uncle Lane holding Lexie. Lane won't ever hold babies when they are brand new - he says it makes him too nervous. So I think this is the first time he held her. She was on the couch fussing and I come in to find Lane holding her, talking to her, and cooing at her. He's such a natural. Sorry Lane, the word is out - you are a total softie and a baby lover no matter how much you deny it.
.jpg)
Bailey, Kaden, Halle, Carter, and Gavin (Jenni's kids)
.jpg)
My Grandma Mullenaux with 3 of the great-granddaughters: Lexie, Bailey, and Isabella
.jpg)
What we are always doing in Thatcher - EATING!
------------------------------------------
And finally, as always, pictures of my Lexie girl. She is 3 months old today. Seriously, where does the time go? She is growing way too fast!
.jpg)
I finally caught her grin on camera!

Her 3 month pictures. (Not that great of quality since I had to scan it in)
3 comments:
Ok, Lexie has red hair?! That is sooooo stinkin cute! I guess I havent seen her in a while, but she is adorable!
I am glad you got some good pictures of graduation- I thought it went ok, just so hectic! I am used to doing it with 8 kids only so it runs smoother, plus having leah bite my ankles the whole time was frustrating!
Mist that hair is amazing and her smile is the cutest thing!!! I love her. She and Jaxson are definitely going to need to play. It would have been so fun if we had moved there, then we could have done parties together! Booo! Oh well, she's a doll!
Those are so cute. I love the one of her with that huge smile. What a sweetie!
Post a Comment