.jpg)
.jpg)
Kaden and Corrinne being the "defenders". Kaden's favorite position!
Anyone who knows Bailey knows that this is the way she almost always looks. It is rare to find her without jewlry, or high heels, or a skirt, or a purse - and usually all of the above.
Kaden and Mason found the santa hats in a box somewhere - and that entertained them for quite awhile!
So this is how Lexie spends most of her day. Sometimes I feel guilty that she is in the swing so much - but she loves it so I guess I won't stress about it.
This is how Bailey spends most of her day - dressed up. She LOVES these red shoes that Aunti Monique brought home from Spain. I think we are ready for some new ones, Monique. I can barely squeeze her feet into these!
Moving and Unpacking . . .
And of course, if I'm taking pictures. Bailey wants one of her. What a cutie!
Lexie's Blessing . . .

In the car, ready to go (of course with a bib because she is constantly spitting).
.jpg)
It was so fun having so much family here all weekend. Kaden loves playing with his uncles. Logan was so good to sit down and play with him forever!
Sunday was total chaos - getting everything ready for the dinner and getting ready for church with so many people staying here. We tried to get a family picture, well . . . we are all in the pictures. That's about the best thing I can say about them:


So at this point my camera got screwed up and a setting got changed. Several people were taking pictures for me, so I didn't notice. So the rest of the pictures are blurry, but I'm posting them anyway. Of course this had to happen on an important day. Arghhhhhh!

Bailey and Aunt Kimberly

Lexie and our friend Teana (who we hadn't seen in probably 4 years!) It was good to see you!

All the kids getting filthy in our nice dirt backyard. Hopefully to be landscaped SOON!

Me and Lexie, might have been cute if it wasn't blurry!
So because Sunday was so chaotic and because Lexie was pretty fussy - I got no pictures of her in her blessing dress. Yeah, I win mom of the year! So I cheated and took a bunch of pictures today.


So that's our latest! Busy, busy!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Her dress is beautiful, and I love the bow as well, great job!!
That is busy!! I don't think I could handle it.
We did have a lot of fun at the get together. Next time your in town you should let us know and we should do it again!!!
i took blessing pics of ryan after the fact too! It was too hectic with all the family there, and he was being a total butt, so it wasnt worth stressing over! i would like to think that the 3rd child makes you more relaxed, not lazy- with ethan we had to take all the pictures in the world, but by the time Ryan came along I was like, eh, whatever!
She is so cute! I love it!
Post a Comment