. . . . . I know - but I just ordered my produce basket for this week. For those of you who haven't heard of Bountiful Baskets - check it out, it's awesome.
We get so much stuff - they estimate about $50 worth of produce and the basket is only $15! You don't have a choice of what you get - it's different every time. But I love doing it. They also have other stuff from time to time - granola, rice varieties, bread, beans, spices, oils, vinegar, etc. They seem to be popular because they are opening new locations all the time!
We get so much stuff - they estimate about $50 worth of produce and the basket is only $15! You don't have a choice of what you get - it's different every time. But I love doing it. They also have other stuff from time to time - granola, rice varieties, bread, beans, spices, oils, vinegar, etc. They seem to be popular because they are opening new locations all the time!And . . . for any of you that are interested. My friend Teana and her sister are opening a store in Mesa called Emergency Supply and Food Storage. It's on Mesa Dr. right by the Deseret Book. Their grand opening is May 19th and their website is http://www.preparingwisely.com/. I haven't been to the store yet, but Teana-I'll call you and stop by!
2 comments:
Hey your kids are just to cute it was good to hear from you
Crista
Thanks Misty for putting that up. Hope everything is going great
Post a Comment