(there's a stupid commercial that plays first - but the video will come up after)
I love this song because it really got me thinking. Having three kids under 4 is tough! I complain a lot and am stressed out a lot - I'm sure most moms can relate. I sometimes think, just get through this tough phase and things will get better when they get older. I complain about toys always everywhere, changing diapers all day, handprints on everything, etc. But I really am going to miss this. It is hard - but it's also great. Our life and schedule is still relatively simple. I realize I need to enjoy having my kids at home with me because I'm going to blink and they are all going to be in school. Right now we can just have lazy days at home. Kids are so sweet and innocent - it doesn't take much to entertain them at this age. Here are some perfect examples:
Bailey using mascara as lipstick!

Kaden loved running around an empty room til our new furniture got delivered
.jpg)
Playing dress up
Seeing a hot air balloon go over our house was the highlight of the day!
Hangout out together!
I know that I will miss this. When I think back on some of my favorite times in my life - I don't think I knew how much fun they were til they were over! I'm going to try a little harder to fully appreciate this stage in my life. This song is such a great reminder for me. These are the good times.
(ps - Thanks, Lane for emailing me the song. I've only listened to it about 15 times already!)
4 comments:
Very well put Misty. I hope I can remember to love this time in our lives. Life is such a roller coaster! I can't wait to meet Lexi. Let's get together soon.
that really is the coolest song! how are you? i still can't believe i haven't seen you in so long! it is fun to be in your parent's ward. your dad is an awesome bishop!
by the way.. your kids are so cute!
misty, i have a lump in my throat and my eyes are teary! i just posted a long blog entry about how hard having 3 kids is- i did a lot of complaining, but you are absolutely right- this is the best time of our lives! thanks for sharing that!
Post a Comment