
Me and Maelynn pigging out on the chocolate fountain and all the yummy stuff to dip in it!
Me and Jennie (thanks, Jennie, for throwing the shower for me! It was decorated so cute and was lots of fun!)
Since this is my 2nd girl and I have what I need - Jennie suggested doing a scrapbooking shower. I got so much fun scrapbooking stuff. I can't wait to use it! Although I know it will be quite awhile with a newborn!I have to brag about my husband for just a minute. I got home pretty late (a few of us stayed and talked and talked . . . ) and I came home to find that both kids were bathed, read to, put in bed early, dinner was cleaned up, and my house was clean! Seriously - I think Matt is better mom/housewife than I am! I can't seem to get all that done in a night! Anyway - it was so nice to leave for the whole night, not to worry about the kids, and come home to a clean house! Thanks honey - I love you! Thanks again Jennie - for doing everything. It turned out great!
1 comment:
It makes me wish I could have come. Sorry I missed it.
Post a Comment