And this is what our room looked like. It was awesome - I seriously can't say enough about it. I have never stayed anywhere this nice. There was even fresh bread baking when we walked in - they have bread machines in every room! It smelled so good!.jpg)
.jpg)
It was pretty big - I think about 900 sq ft. It was so nice to have a little kitchen and the best part - well one of them - was the bathroom! A walk in shower, huge closet, and the best of all. . . ..jpg)
This is pretty much what I did the whole time. Curled up in front of the fireplace with a blanket and a good book!
.jpg)
It was so relaxing! We watched movies in our room, layed around, took naps, read our books, etc. I have always wanted to take this kind of vacation - but they usually drive Matt crazy. He always wants to be out and about. But this time he humored me because this was our getaway before the baby, and I'm 8 1/2 months pregnant and TIRED! It also helped that he had a cold - so he didn't mind laying around and sleeping a lot. I don't think we even left the room the first day - except to grab something to eat. The next day we got out a bit more - took a little trolley tour, walked through the shops, and just kinda wondered around. My brother, Lane, came down from Flagstaff and met us for dinner - that was fun! All in all - one of my favorite vacations ever!
.jpg)
.jpg)
cropped.jpg)
Thank you, to Matt's mom and dad, who came to our house and stayed with the kids. It was great to get away!
.jpg)
4 comments:
Totally love Sedona!!!! If it were not for all the greenies there I would seriously consider a move!! Jared and I took a vaca there right after we had Kailtynn and we would love to go back!! Where did you stay?? Give me details!!
Court
It was called the Adobe Grand Villas. Their website is http://www.adobegrandvillas.com/
I would highly recommend it! We will definitely go back and stay there. They were so nice and everything was complimentary: drinks, snacks, full gourmet breakfast, movies and books to borrow! I think it can be pricey - but Matt got a great deal because it was the off season. Sedona was dead. Which is great for us because we hate crowds!
It looks so fun. Jake and I need to do something like this! I am really quite jealous right now.
That sounds so great! I am so glad that you got to do that with your hubby.
Post a Comment