Yeah! I finally have my computer back! So almost two weeks ago our computer just stopped working. When I turned it on, it would just reboot over and over. I called a computer guy we have used before and he couldn't come for like 4 or 5 days! You don't realize how much you rely on, enjoy, and are addicted to your computer until you don't have it. That was a long 4 or 5 days. So he finally comes and says our computer is crashed - it most likely needs a new hard drive. And if you're replacing that - then you get to replace the processor, mother board, blah, blah, blah. And, oh by the way, it's gonna be about $600 - $800! So he takes the computer with him and says he'll call once he has checked it out. So I drag out our old laptop to use in the meantime. We used it for a couple days and then the dang thing crashes too! Seriously? Two computers in one week? Are we jinxed or something? We finally had to go over to a friends house to use her internet just to check our accounts, pay bills, etc - since we do everything online! Computers are wonderful - until they don't work and then they are a huge pain!
So the computer guy finally calls me this morning - and to my surprise he says the computer is ready and he will drop it by this morning! All he had to do was reload Windows! Thanks goodness! But I wish I would have known that was all it needed - I could have done that! Anyway - I'm just glad to have our computer back up and running! Although I have spent the majority of the day reloading all of our programs on here. And I think I lost all of my music that I had in iTunes. That does not make me happy!
Anyway - I have lots to update and hopefully I will get around to it tomorrow. I've got a busy day - shuttling kids to and from preschool, going to vote, taking Kaden to his first day of karate (should be interesting), and other misc errands.
By the way - the one plus of not have a computer for the last couple weeks - every blog I checked had at least one new update! It was so fun to catch up on everyone's blogs!
1 comment:
hey at least you have a good excuse for not blogging.
Post a Comment