Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Only 7 weeks left!



Here's the latest sonogram picture of Lexie. It is actually almost a month old, but I'm just getting around to putting in on here. I am on the countdown now - and I am finally starting to get excited. I don't know if it's because I have two other kids to keep me busy, but this pregnancy didn't really hit me until recently. I only have a little over 7 weeks left and I just can't wait! They scheduled my C-section today and it looks like we are going to have a leap day baby! My surgery is schedule for Feb 29th at 9:00 am! I could do it a different day, but then I couldn't have my doctor deliver her and we have decided that being born on leap day will give Lexie something unique! I am definitely not looking forward to the hospital, surgery, recovery part - but I just can't wait to meet our little Lexie. This last sonogram was the middle of December and she was measuring pretty big - so we will see if they keep the delivery day or move it up. No complaints here if it happens a little sooner! We'll keep everyone posted.

And to add to the chaos - our builder called today to schedule our final walk through and closing date. They wanted to do it March 3rd, but considering I'll probably just be coming home that day - we moved it back a week. The timing on this just couldn't be worse! We still haven't sold our current house, but we're still trying! If it sells - we will be in our house the first part of March! If it doesn't we will call it quits on the new one and stay where we are. I will, of course, be a little disappointed. But I will just be glad when it's all over one way or the other and I don't have to worry about it anymore! Part of me will be relieved not to have to pack and move with a brand new baby. We'll see what happens! It's going to be a hectic few weeks - but Matt and I have a trip planned that we are very excited about! We decided we needed a little getaway before the baby comes. So Matt's parents agreed to take our kids for a few days and we are going to Sedona! I'm so excited to get away and relax! It will be a much needed break!

Well, I better go. Kids are asleep and I have lots to get done before I can go to bed!

3 comments:

Teri said...

I can't believe you due so soon. This pregnancy really flew by for me. I can't wait to meet little Lexi!

Steve and Sarah said...

Conner and Lexie will share a birthday!! What are the chances considering it is once every 4 years. Conner will be having his 1st(4th) birthday this year. Good luck with everything. I have a blog now ssjonesfamily.blogspot.com yaaa I did it!!! by the way I am new years nancy I can't remember if I told you. We missed you on new years!!!

Teri said...

You have been tagged! Check out my blog to see how it is done!