We were at the park earlier today and someone commented on how well Bailey was doing on her own. She was climbing up the jungle gym, going down the slide face first, digging in the sand, and pretty much keeping up with her big brother! It got me thinking about what a great mix she is. She loves to play outside and get dirty, hot, and sweaty:
.jpg)
But she is also such a girly girl. She loves phones, purses, shoes, dress up clothes, playing princess, and MAKEUP!
Yep . . . . that is lipstick all over her face! I probably should have been mad - but it was so dang funny. Matt and I just about died laughing! She was so proud of herself!.jpg)
I just think Bailey is such a great mix of being a girly girl and being able to play hard with the boys! Kaden on the other hand is pure boy through and through. Anything that could be considered feminine - Kaden says is either digusting or dangerous (that's his new favorite word). What a dork - but I love him!
Just a side note - the last time I stopped by the dollor store the kids got to pick out one toy. Bailey went straight for the crown and earings that she is wearing above. Kaden went straight for the pirate sword. Man, I love the dollor store! These toys have entertained them for hours!
.jpg)
1 comment:
Your kids are adorable. I agree about Bailey being a great mix. I love that girl.
Post a Comment