GIRL!!!! We had our ultrasound this morning - everything looks great! And we found out we are having a girl! I'm so excited to be having another girl! Kaden went with us to the appointment. He got to see the baby on the TV and hear the heartbeat - he was pretty excited. My due date stayed the same - so little Lexie (hopefully will be her name) should arrive the first week of March!



The pictures aren't fabulous - but the baby wasn't cooperating very well. Hopefully we will get some better ones at the next sonogram. I'm just excited to know what I am having - it makes it so much more real for me and easier to bond with the baby. Not to mention that now I can start planning and preparing - my favorite part!
1 comment:
Yay for you guys! That is so exciting...you were right! And so was Kaden! How fun for Bailey to have a sister right behind her! Congratulations!
Post a Comment