Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Matt's Graduation

It has been a VERY long road, but we are finally done!  Matt just graduated from ASU!  I am so incredibly proud of him!  He worked so hard and sacrificed so much.  It was not easy going to school in addition to having a family, working 50-60 hour weeks, etc etc.  Good job honey - so proud of you.


 Trying on the graduation cap the night before - Matt not so thrilled to take a picture. What a goofball.

 Both of our parents and my brother Nick were here the night before - so we had a pre-celebration.

 Matt's cheering section: Nick, Kaden, Matt's parents, Lexie, my parents, Bailey, Kolten, and I!

 So not a cute picture of me - I was so hot and tired. (it was a VERY early morning)
 Matt and his parents

Daddy and Koley



4 comments:

Heather A said...

Yeah! Congratulations! I'm so happy that he accomplished his goal!

Mindy said...

Congrats to Matt! What a long, hard road. So glad he was able to finish and that you all survived! =)

Jennie Gee said...

Congratulations to Matt (and Misty for surviving too!) Love the last picture. You don't see Matt smiling like that in many pictures!

Misty said...

Jennie - you are so right! That's why I had to post it!