Friday, June 3, 2011

Mother's Day

The kids and I were able to go to Thatcher for mother's day weekend (poor Matt was stuck working all weekend.  He gets major points for secretly sending a gift though.  He texted me Sunday morning and told me to look in the car.  He hid the gift in there before we left.  Very thoughtful).  It was a very fun, and relaxing weekend.  And the highlight was getting to see baby Delani - Logan and Shayla's newest.  She is just so yummy!



This picture makes me laugh.  I was trying to get all the girls to look at the camera.  So I said, "I'm going to count to three.  Look right here and maybe a little birdie will pop out."  So I counted to three and Neva frantically covered her ears.  I'm not sure what she thought was going to happen - but we all had a good laugh. 

All of the grand-daughters

And of course, no trip to Nana and Papa's house in complete without some card games!

No comments: