Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Bailey Bai

I can't believe Bailey is going to be starting Kindergarten in a couple months!  I know summer just started, but I'm trying to soak it all up while I still have her home!  Bailey is SO helpful around the house and is my right-hand gal.  She just seems to be a little homemaker by nature.  I always tell her she is going to be an excellent mother!


Kaden and Bailey making lunch before church


 She loves to help with Kolten, no scratch that.  She wants to be completely in charge of him.  She gets upset when (heaven forbid) I step in and pick him up.  She is very helpful with him, and I am REALLY going to miss all the help next year.

 She and Lex are very typical sisters - they have some knock-down, drag-out fights!  And the next minute they are the best of friends.  I know Lexie is going to be lost without her home all day.


I will be sad to see her go, but am so excited for her to be in school.  She has been 5 since October and is so beyond ready for school.  She loves to learn and I know she will love it.  I'm excited for her!

1 comment:

Heather A said...

I know the feeling. Glade doesn't understand why he won't be going to Kindergarten for a whole year more. After all, Kimberly will be in 2nd Grade next year. It's so hard to wait! I can't believe how big your kids are getting.