Happy Birthday to our spunky, sassy, fun-loving, red-headed, hilarious, sweet, little leap year baby! I can't believe she is already 3!
We usually celebrate her birthday on Feb 28th, but I was a little unprepared this year.....so we got to celebrate March 1st! She opened presents from mom &dad and grandparents first thing in the morning. (Three year olds are so easy to please! I'm enjoying it while it lasts!)
She's a girl who knows what she wants: "Mom, I want pancakes with ta-berries and cream stuff. And I want caramel on top. And I want chocolate milk!" You got it Lex! Whatever you want. Better enjoy it today....tomorrow is back to reality!
Lexie's little party at the park. It was great - 4 little friends, cake, presents, and swinging....all wrapped up in an hour. Now that's my kind of party!
Kolten apparently enjoyed the party...
Playing with her new tea set, and cake server set. She is in HEAVEN!
One of my friends has a tradition of making a birthday video every year for her kids. I LOVE this tradition and told her I was going to steal the idea. Thanks Kelly!
Birthday Video:
1 comment:
I love our little leap year babies! It's so funny how you just get to choose a day and celebrate. Next year will be fun because their b-days will actually be on the calendar! She is so cute and so is that baby of yours!
Post a Comment