Friday, February 4, 2011

Say It Isn't So!

Kolten is 6 months old today - and that makes me so sad!  He has been SUCH a good baby and I have really really enjoyed the last 6 months.  He never really even had that hard newborn phase like I have had with my other kids.  I wish I could slow time down and keep him a baby longer!  Time just seems to be flying by!  I guess I will just do what I can: enjoy him at this age, take lots of pictures and video, and try to figure out a way to bottle his delicious baby smell so I can save it forever!

2 comments:

maelynn said...

seriously...SO cute!
I still think you could have your kids be little models. For real.

Teri said...

I have asked others this...but no one has ever told me. How do you start posting your pics bigger like this one? I want to do that on my blog. Could you facebook me or email me and let me know what you did? Love ya!