Bailey got The Ladybug Game for Christmas - super easy, and super, super cute!
Kaden got both of these for Christmas and I HIGHLY recommend both of them! No Stress Chess has several ways of playing from very beginner to advanced. Great for kids and adults (like me) who don't know how to play chess. :) I have really enjoyed learning to play.
A friend recommended these snap circuits - I had never heard of them, but they are awesome. If you have a kid who loves legos, k'nex, and building - they will LOVE these!
And our latest new love, the movie "How to Train Your Dragon". It is my favorite kids movie I have seen in a long time! And Lexie is OBSESSED....she begs to watch it 3 times a day and talks about it all day long. She is always saying: "Mom, on how train dragon....." and tells me all about it and then laughs hysterically. She is obsessed.
The first time we watched it Kaden commented several times on the music and at one part said, "This sounds kinda like Kung Fu Panda." Come to find out, same guys did the music for both movies. Anyone who knows Matt and his love of movie scores is probably not surprised that Kaden picked up on this....he definitely is his father's son!


No comments:
Post a Comment