Monday, May 17, 2010

Mother's Day

I had a great mother's day this year - the kids and matt spoiled me.  One of my favorite things was a little survey Kaden did at school.  His teacher asked him the questions and wrote down what he said:

What I Know About My Mother
1.  How old is your mother? 30
2. How tall is your mother? 7 feet tall
3. How much does your mother weigh? 20 pounds (He told me later - "Yeah I was nice and said you only weigh 20 pounds, but I know that's not true cause I weigh 60!")
4. What color eyes does your mother have? blue just like me
5. what makes your mother laugh? When Lexie runs around crazy
6. What does your mother like to do for fun? When dad has the girls, mom and I go to chick-fillet for lunch and come home and play.
7. What is your mother's favorite food? pizza
8. If your mother could go anywhere on vacation, where would she go? To the beach with her mom (I guess he was listening when I said I love the beach and that Nana loves the beach too!)
9.  What does your mother do after you go to bed? She makes popcorn and watches tv
10. If your mother had $100 what would she buy? A lot of material
11. Does your mother have any brothers and sisters? 4 brothers and 1 sister
12. What is your mother's favorite food to cook? Ramen noodles (Seriously?  I consider myself a pretty good cook and this is what he comes up with? It made me laugh!)
13. What is your mother's favorite color? Red
14. Could your mother add 100+100 in her head? yes
15. How many cartwheels can your mother do? 2
16. What kind of job does your mother have? She takes care of us
17. Can your mother dance? yes
18. What do you do to show your mom you love her? I like to talk with her a lot.

He's such a sweet kiddo!  Love him!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

what a fun idea... Now I guess you know what he really thinks...

Anonymous said...

I love that survey! So adorable. Forget about the cheesy cards or pictures they usually make...I would take one of those surveys any day! Funny answers.