We were able to go visit Nana and Papa for Easter / General Conference weekend. We had a great time!
Grandpa Mullenaux's Farm
Walked up the big hill at the farm - which Kaden "discovered" and named Kaden's Hill.
The beautiful view from Kaden's Hill
Going on an Easter hayride is a tradition in our family - we ALWAYS did this at my Payne grandparents house when I was growing up. A hayride down to the Virden beaches! :)
Coloring Eggs
Easter Egg Hunt and Picnic
Playing at Ash Creek
Shayla and Neva
Dad rockin the easter hat!
Easter Morning
Instead of baskets, the easter bunny brought sand buckets to use at the beach next week! He's so smart...
We had a great weekend. Thanks Mom and Dad for everything!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
I have really fond memories of those hayrides too. Glad you guys are keeping up the tradition! Sounds like a fun Easter.
So fun! I always loved the hayrides, too!
Post a Comment