Matt and Kaden did Pat's Run this year - they both did great! I'm really proud of Matt for all his hard work - he is in great shape and a lot thinner and fitter than this time last year. He finished the race in a great time and is excited to try some longer races.
After Matt's race and getting ready for the Kid's Run. . . I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised that Kaden was willing and even excited for his race. You just never know with that kid.
Bailey enjoyed the bounce house while we were waiting for the race to start.
Kaden "trying" to run. After they finished I asked Kaden how it was.
"SO LAME! I was trying to run fast but there were too many people and they were going so slow!" Ya think he might be a tad bit competetive?
"SO LAME! I was trying to run fast but there were too many people and they were going so slow!" Ya think he might be a tad bit competetive?
Kaden's mad about the race, Bailey couldn't wear her shoes one second longer because her feet hurt SO bad, and Lexie was just plain tired and grouchy!
After the race we headed back to the lite rail station. (I think riding the train was the highlight of the day for the kids) On the way, some girl gave the kids balloons - and thank goodness for that! That cheered the girls right up . . .
. . . not so much with Kaden.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
-1.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
That last picture made me laugh out loud!! He really was ticked about people getting in his way!! That is hilarious!
Post a Comment