At the beginning of the school year I decided I was turning over a new leaf and was going to be organized! I was majorly motivated by this website. I love it! So I made a weekly schedule for both the older kids as well as a chore chart. Now I have to say this is our first real attempt at a chore chart and it is working like a dream! Kaden knows exactly what he need to do in the morning before school without any nagging from me - well, ok, with less nagging! And Bailey knows what she has to do before she is allowed to watch cartoons. That's not to say that every box gets marked every day - but its always good to have something to work towards, right?! I also made a little To Do list for myself. It's for one week at a time and I scheduled out all of my household chores each week. I also have a goal that I work on for a few weeks at a time and I get to check the box next to the day if I got it done! It's amazing how motivating a checkmark can be. :) So for you born organized people - this is probably second nature to you. But this has been a huge help for me to schedule everything out for the week. The last thing I did was make homework stations for the kids to use for homework - they work great at minimizing the teasing and fighting - since they can't see each other! fabulous!
2 comments:
So cute! I love all your ideas! (and I'm game to craft whenever:)
That is awesome. I'm going to do that! I need to be way more productive with my time. Thanks for the great tips!
Post a Comment