Monday, October 26, 2009

Tooth fairy

Kaden lost his first tooth yesterday!  He was trying to eat an apple and complained that it hurt.  The tooth was barely hangin on, so I talked him into pulling it out.  He grabbed a rag and barely tugged at it and it came out!  Kaden, of course being Kaden, freaked out and said "I don't like that!  Why did you make me do that?"  Then he ran to the bathroom to look in the mirror.  Next he informs me that he is going to look like a jerk with one big tooth in the front.  Oh drama.  Now that he has gotten used to the idea - he is excited and loves to show everyone!


When I was kid and losing teeth - I loved having a tooth pillow with a pocket.  I wanted to make one for Kaden.  So being the mean mom that I am, I told him he couldn't put the tooth under his pillow last night.  He had to wait for the little pillow I was making.  I found directions here and got it done today.  I think it turned out cute and most importantly, it was quick, easy, and used stuff I already had! 



3 comments:

Jennie Gee said...

The pillow is way cute! good job!

Desiree said...

What a super cute idea! Love it. And Kaden is a cute kid.

Heather A said...

Kimberly just lost her first tooth also. Much excitement in our house. We always had a tooth fairy pillow growing up too. Loved it.