(Saw this on a friends blog and wanted to copy it - thanks teri)
Answered by Kaden:
1. What is something mom always says to you? to be good
2. What makes mom happy? to do something your mom was going to say but you did it before she said it
3. What makes mom sad? to be bad
4. How does your mom make you laugh? (no answer, kaden just made a funny face. I laughed and he said, "told you")
5. What was your mom like as a child? like me
6. How old is your mom? 29
7. How tall is your mom? Um, I don't know - how many feet are you?
8. What is her favorite thing to do? shopping (this is actually funny because I go shopping about once every 3 months)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? i dont know because i'm not around. that's a hard question!
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? juggling
11. What is your mom really good at? taking care of kids
12. What is your mom not very good at? juggling
13. What does your mom do for a job? clean the house with the kids
14.What is your mom's favorite food? pizza
15.What makes you proud of your mom? when we get to have movie night
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? the snake in kung fu panda (what the?)
17. What do you and your mom do together? serve lunch
18. How are you and your mom the same? we both have short hair (I did just got a haircut yesterday - rest assured that mine is not a buzz cut like his)
19. How are you and your mom different? I'm little and she's big
(Kaden exclaims "I'm good at this!" And breaks into dance, chanting "smarty pants, smarty pants!")
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because we are in the same family
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? you just like him because you help each other (that's nice and vague! - seems be be a theme)
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Nana's
3 comments:
That is so cute! I'm totally going to do that with Libbi. I liked the answer where he made you laugh. That made me laugh.
Could you please do me a big favor? Lucy invited me to her blog a long time ago but I can't ever get on it. I think she put my email address wrong, will you leave her a comment and let her know it is staceymowers@yahoo.com
Thank You!! I know its lame to comment on someone's blog asking for a favor -- thank you!
I tried to do the interview with my kids and all their answers were "I don't know, why, why are you asking me this stuff.." They are no fun.
That is so good! I love it! Thanks for sharing Kaden's funniness! =)
Post a Comment