Monday, March 2, 2009

Random Updates

I know, I know . . . these kind of posts are boring. But I need it on here since this is my one and only journal. You can stop reading now, really my feelings wont be hurt!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Last week, Lexie took advantage that I was distracted on the computer and the older kids were both in bed. When I finally realized she had been quite for far too long - this is what I found. She had pulled the diaper bag down and emptied it. She found some suckers, chewed thru the wrappers, and was introduced to the deliciousness of candy!! She was very proud of herself as you can see.
Kaden and his best bud, Mason - visiting from Utah.

Just some random projects - I finally finished some painting and got some vinyl put up.

Curtains in the dining room.



Lex took her first steps on Feb 5th - 11 months old.


Bailey loves to help feed Lexie - she is surprisingly good at it. As you can see, she also helps herself to some of the food.


Kaden turned our zorro mask into a sleeping mask and insists he can't sleep without it! And I was worried about my girls being high maintainance!

Valentines cookies

1 comment:

Jennie Gee said...

You have been busy. I love the vinyl lettering with the pictures- where did you put it? Also, your curtains turned out great! Now, can you make me some?