Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Basketball

Kaden just finished with his basketball season. This was his first time playing and he did ok. He didn't seem to enjoy it as much as he does some other sports - but it was pretty fun anyway.


Some of the Nuggets


Dressed and ready for the game



Sorry - kinda blurry
End of season party at Native

Kaden and his good buddy Micah - Kaden insisted on wearing his jersey to the party:)
It was a fun for Kaden to learn a little about basketball - but I am so glad to have the season be over! I was sick of dragging all three kids to 2 practices and 1 game every week! Plus our coach was . . . how should I say it. . . a little intense for these kids. But we made it and we are glad to be done!

1 comment:

Jennie Gee said...

How fun. I wish Landen would have played with him. He looks very cute "Posing" in his uniform.