Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Free!

I absolutely love getting stuff for free - who doesn't. So today I drove by a bunch of pumpkins on the side of the road with a big FREE sign next to them. It was a little pumpin patch at a local business that I guess didn't sell all their pumpkins. So we stopped and the kids all picked a couple. I think I took 6 or 7 - not bad considering they were 8 bucks a piece last week!!! So here's what I did with some of them:

Now I just need to figure out what to do with the rest of them!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I've been thinking about maybe trying to find some pumpkins to cook and freeze - I love pumpkin waffles, pie, cookies... =) What's not to love about pumpkin-flavored stuff! Those are way cute, though! Good luck with figuring out what to do with the rest! =)

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

that is so cute! what a great fall decoration!